среда, 2 августа 2006 г.

10 Reasons NOT to Buy the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle

10 Reasons NOT to Buy the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle

You may have heard about the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.


(Yes, I’m laughing as I type that. Maybe it’s just that I’ve been LIVING Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for quite a few days, but…)


And maybe you’ve already purchased it.


(If so, congratulations! You’re going to LOVE IT!)


But, you know…I can’t help but have a little fun with this.


I’ve told you all the reasons you SHOULD buy this year’s bundle, especially the gut health resources I’m loving and using.


So…here’s a list of reasons you DON’T need this Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.


  1. I’m never tired! I’m always so bubbly, bright-eyed, and cheery!
  2. I’ve got it together, and I don’t need help. Thanks for offering.
  3. My house keeps itself organized.
  4. I have a private chef.
  5. My family is never sick and doesn’t suffer from any allergies.
  6. There’s nothing wrong with my poop. Or with the things leading up to the act of pooping.
  7. I AM calm, what do you mean?!?!?!?
  8. Health? What’s THAT got to do with anything?
  9. My weight’s fine. I never have a problem.
  10. I’m Super Mom. My life is perfect. What the heck is YOUR problem?

Now, obviously, I’m tongue-in-cheek with these…and I hope, after a laugh, that if you haven’t already considered ordering this year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, that you do.


Time’s running out…


10 Reasons NOT to Buy the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle

This $2,417.58 bundle value includes:


  • 58 eBooks & printables
  • 25 eCourses, videos & audios
  • $251.95 in bonuses
  • 9 physical bonuses
  • 2 digital bonuses
  • 5 bonuses that ship internationally (plus one more to Canada)
  • 12 brand-new products
  • Plus another 12 that aren’t available for purchase outside of the bundle
  • 8 products worth $97 or more (just one of these makes the bundle a no brainer!)
  • 17 MORE worth $29.95 or more (any of these justify the purchase of the bundle!)
  • 22 MORE worth $14.99 or more (two of these cost more than the bundle itself!)
  • 9 weeks worth of meal plans
  • 1400+ recipes
  • Plus 280 health & beauty recipes

Your health shouldn’t be negotiable. You can learn more about healthy living for under $30 for a short time…check it out now! KeeperoftheHomeBundle.com

Among the experts who make up the amazing panel of contributors are:


  • A pediatrician
  • 2 MDs
  • 3 chiropractors
  • A pharmacist
  • Multiple nutritionists
  • Accupuncturists
  • Certified personal trainers
  • Herbalists
  • A student midwife
  • A doula
  • A master gardener
  • An aromatherapist
  • A dietitian
  • A nurse

And, as a special thank you to our Keeper of the Home community, we’ve put together…


An exclusive KOTH bonus package:


FREE copies of BOTH Plan It Don’t Panic AND Healthy Homemaking


PLUS…an actual physical bonus that will show up in your mailbox! (We still have a few left…)


ig2-koth-big-bonuses

Now’s the time to invest in your health.


And don’t forget: If you have purchased the bundle through us, CLAIM YOUR BONUS!


Are you interested in learning about essential oils and healthy living for under $30? KeeperoftheHomeBundle.com

Original article and pictures take keeperofthehome.org site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий