пятница, 17 августа 2007 г.

35 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY THAT ACTUALLY WORK! (Updated for 2017)

35 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY THAT ACTUALLY WORK! (Updated for 2017)
These are 35 ways you can make money from home that actually work in 2015! I have actually tried and done most of these myself and can attest that they are legitimate money-making ideas - so check them out!

This article originally began as ‘ways for teens to make money’, but as I have updated and added to it over the years, I have found that many of the items listed actually work for many adults looking to make some extra income as well.


Not sure about you, but there have been many times in my life when I wanted/needed to make some extra money.


The good news for us today is there are a wide range of ways to make money that weren’t around even a decade ago.


Luckily for many of us, we may already be very skilled in certain areas that could easily translate into a nice side income for us.


So potentially, someone who is willing to work hard could make considerably more than working traditional side jobs like delivering pizza, babysitting, mowing lawns, etc.


So, check out the ideas listed below. Some may not be a good fit, but some of the ideas may be perfect for you!


THE 35 WAYS TO EARN MONEY


6 ways to make money with Swagbucks

Basically this is a free site that offers you a bunch of ways to earn cash, gift cards, or other rewards.


You can earn money by a variety of methods including:


  • Answering polls
  • Using their search engine
  • Doing simple tasks (like giving feedback about a website)
  • Getting cash back for shopping online
  • Taking surveys
  • Playing games on their site.

I have tried it out and have received multiple payments from them, so I can attest that it is legit. Check out my review here! They also offer a $5 bonus!


Try Swagbucks Now!


Oh and they also have an A+ rating with the BBB.


While you won’t get rich doing this, to me it seems like a great way for internet-lovers to make some money. Find out more in the video below or get started here.


ipsos surveys

3Start making money scanning your groceries


making money scanning groceries

Have you heard of the National Consumer Panel (NCP)?


Well, they pay you to scan your grocery purchases with their Smartphone App.


Basically, as a member of NCP you help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve.


How it works:


  1. Next NCP will provide you access to use their Smartphone App
  2. Then, you’ll use your phone to scan the barcodes on all products you purchase during any shopping trip.
  3. You record some other information like where you shopped and how much you paid.
  4. Each week you are compensated with points that can be redeemed for CASH.

For more info, you can check out their website or sign up here.


4Learn how to save up to 50% on almost everything you buy


ebates

So this one isn’t exactly a money-maker, but if you can save a ton, it might be just as good.


For a limited time I am running an online workshop where I am teaching my 3-step system that I use to save up to 50% on my purchases.


The workshop is a $29 value and for a limited time you can attend for FREE!


Get paid up to $20/hr driving

how to make money using the Bookscouter app at thrift stores

7Blogging


I have been making a full-time living blogging for 8 years now, and it isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme, but it can work.


If you are interested I am hosting a FREE 45-minute online workshop where I teach the 3 most important keys to making a full-time living blogging.


Additionally, I actually wrote a short book that explains how I replaced my day-job with my blog – and even though it sells for $5 on Amazon, you can get it FREE here.


The book covers the basics of getting started as well as how to get traffic and how to earn from it as well.


Shipt

Not sure about you, but there have been many times in my life when I wanted/needed to make some extra money. The good news for us today is there are a wide range of ways to make money that weren’t around even a decade ago. So these are 35 ways to make money in 2015 - /ways-for-teens-to-make-money/

Original article and pictures take christianpf.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий