пятница, 10 июля 2009 г.

Best Kid Friendly Recipes & Healthy Kid Food Ideas

Best Kid Friendly Recipes & Healthy Kid Food Ideas

I started My Kids Lick The Bowl because kid friendly recipes, healthy kid food ideas and nutrition for children is my passion. Feeding kids is what I know best. I studied human nutrition for five years, worked as a Dietitian and Nutritionist for 10 years and then went on to have three children.


Looking for kid friendly recipes?


You are in the right place. There are more than 100 kid approved healthy recipe ideas on my site, and new kid friendly recipes and healthy food ideas are added every week. Below you will find a selection of some of the most popular healthy recipes for children on my site.


Healthy snacks for kids


Apple Oat No Bake Bites








New Kid Friendly Recipe Ideas


If you would like healthy kid food ideas, and kid friendly recipes delivered straight to your inbox, then be sure to sign up to my email list.


Original article and pictures take mykidslickthebowl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий