вторник, 18 января 2011 г.

Detox Your Laundry Room with Wool Dryer Balls

Detox Your Laundry Room with Wool Dryer Balls

In my journey toward making a more natural home, over two years ago I ditched using dryer sheets and started using wool dryer balls instead.


You see, regular dryer sheets contain chemicals and potential toxins. Sure, they may make your clothes smell pretty, but I can accomplish that with essential oils.


Wool dryer balls are 100% natural. They speed up drying time, soften clothes naturally and leave no toxic residue on your clothes, linens or cloth diapers.


(Speaking of cloth diapers, you canNOT use dryer sheets while drying diapers! You will ruin them!)


I bought my first dryer balls from a work-at-home mom. They worked, but I am LOVING my newest set, from Everday Willow Wool!


As you can see in the picture below, the Everday Willow Wool are bigger, and, to me, the quality of the wool just feels stronger.


Willow Store Wool Dryer Ball vs. Regular Wool Dryer Ball

Everday Willow Wool wool dryer balls (ball on left) are made from natural wool that has been hand felted. The no-name ball on the right looks like it may be knitted wool covering another fabric.


Besides helping to detox your laundry room, I personally believe that using wool dryer balls can help save you money. I have not had to buy dryer sheets in well over two years, and I will probably never buy them again. And using wool dryer balls can help cut the drying time almost in half for some loads of laundry!


To use, simply toss 2-3 balls in your wet dryer and start. There is no need to ever remove the balls from your dryer.


Original article and pictures take thehumbledhomemaker.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий