пятница, 25 ноября 2011 г.

Food from the Christmas Show!

Food from the Christmas Show!

As I explain over on Confessions of a Pioneer Woman today, my Christmas episode airs tomorrow on Food Network. Marlboro Man and I have some good friends over for a Christmas party, and I had so much fun pulling together all the food. While I did some prep ahead of time, I essentially wound up being able to make several dishes in just under three hours, and wound up with an exceedingly tasty (and dude-friendly) spread of festive food.


Here are just a few things I served. I’ll share a couple of the step-by-steps next week!


cheese

Quick and easy way to make regular ol’ cheese and crackers look extra special: arrange them on a tiered platter!


Quick & Easy Christmas Party!

Beef, glorious beef…along with stuff for mini sandwiches.


Quick & Easy Christmas Party!
The stuff that dreams are made of.

Quick & Easy Christmas Party!
These were super fun and festive…

Quick & Easy Christmas Party!

And these. Holy moly, you won’t believe the deliciousness. I call these Skewers of Glory and they’re in my new cookbook.


Quick & Easy Christmas Party!

And these were a total cinch: cherry tomatoes, chunks of fresh mozzarella, and cooked spinach tortellini. Then I made a pesto dressing and spooned it over the top. So fresh, cool, and flavorful!


There are other things, too: sausages, cheese dip, etc.


Quick & Easy Christmas Party!

But oh, will you love this fudge. It took me ten minutes to make, and I couldn’t quit popping it in my mouth.


Quick & Easy Christmas Party!

Hope you enjoy the show, guys! The food is really delicious, and really simple…which leaves more time for enjoying friends and family.


And that’s really what the holidays are all about.


Original article and pictures take 1.gravatar.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий