четверг, 25 июля 2013 г.

How to Make an Herbal Infusion

How to Make an Herbal Infusion
How to Make an Herbal Infusion

FTC Disclosure: Delicious Obsessions may receive comissions from purchases made through links in this article. Read our full terms and conditions here.


How to Make an Herbal Infusion // deliciousobsessions.com
I talk about herbs a lot on this site and one of the questions I always get is:

“How do I make an herbal infusion?”


Well, if you can make a cup of tea, you're already making an herbal infusion! It's so easy to do and can provide amazing medicinal benefits when using herbs that support the body's function. I personally drink two quarts of herbal infusions every day to support my own healing journey.



✿ LINKS FROM THE VIDEO ✿



Original article and pictures take www.deliciousobsessions.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий