пятница, 20 декабря 2013 г.

How to Naturally Treat A Yeast Diaper Rash

How to Naturally Treat A Yeast Diaper Rash
How to Naturally Treat

We cloth diaper and have used the same cloth diapers for two kids over the past 3+ years. During that time we have had the occasional rash here and there, but nothing that a bit of Redmond clay couldn’t clear up in only an application or two. That is why I was confounded recently when my son woke up with redness on his rear that I had treated the night before. How could this be? How could my trusty clay fail me? I broke out the big guns and applied some coconut oil with a drop of lavender oil throughout the day, gave him lots of air time, and gave him another dusting of clay that night. The next morning the redness was worse, and there were blisters and little scaly areas. It looked really painful. My gut told me this was no regular rash and my sleuth-like research skills confirmed my suspicion – YEAST.


I did some research to find out what is natural and effective at treating yeast. I was hoping I could find something I had on hand. There seemed to be several options; grapefruit seed extract, Genetian violet, and/or colloidal silver. I had some silver on hand. In fact, every year at Christmas my mother provides us with a couple of bottles of Silver Shield to get us through the next year. I accredit this stuff with finally getting me well when I became so sick after the birth of my firstborn son. I can’t remember how many prescription medicines I had tried before I threw them to the side and gave the silver a chance. The Dr. told me it would be months before I was better if I didn’t take the prescriptions. Only one short week after taking the silver was I feeling dramatically better.


Silver Shield is a little different from most colloidal silvers on the market. It is patented, poses no risk of heavy metal contamination, won’t turn your skin gray if you take too much, is charged with two electrons instead of one (which makes it more effective), and has boatloads of research behind it.


Here’s a video on how they are using it in Ghana to save children from Malaria.



I’m pretty grateful that God designed an element that is so powerful it can kill Malaria, MRSA, and H5N1 to name a few. There’s even some research that suggests it leaves the good bacteria unharmed.


But, ahem, back to the topic. When I remembered that silver can kill yeast, I applied a small dab of some Silver Shield Gel to the affected areas on my child’s cute little bum (I’m a mom, I can say that.).


Silver_Shield_Gel

The next morning all the small areas were no longer oozing and had closed up and there was just one area left that had been really bad. I applied small amounts of the silver gel at each diaper change that day, and the next morning that last area was all closed up. During this time I switched him to disposable diapers because I needed to disinfect my cloth diapers to get rid of the yeast, however, I feel comfortable using the silver gel with my cloth diapers and will do so in the future if I need to.


The silver worked so quickly that I was kicking myself for not thinking of using it sooner. I wonder how many times I will say that as a mom?!


Have you dealt with a yeast diaper rash? How did you combat it?


You May Also Like


Original article and pictures take simplelifeabundantlife.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий