четверг, 10 марта 2016 г.

Subscriber Freebies!

Subscriber Freebies!
For a limited time, I'm offering my popular eBook, Your Retreat, for FREE to all my email subscribers! Your Retreat will guide you through the how and why of giving yourself a personal planning day, and includes 35 printables to help you start planning and dreaming!

For a limited time, I’m offering my popular eBook, Your Retreat, for FREE to all my email subscribers! Your Retreat will guide you through the how and why of giving yourself a personal planning day, and includes 35 printables to help you start planning and dreaming!


You’ll find a link to download the eBook at the end of every email. Sign up for free email updates below or click here.


Original article and pictures take thehumbledhomemaker.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий