среда, 30 марта 2016 г.

Super Vitamin C Smoothie

Super Vitamin C Smoothie
I make this vitamin C smoothie recipe whenever I feel a cold coming on, and it really seems to shorten the life of the cold.

This may be the recipe of the year! I adapted this from Dr. Oz’s website. He has a lot of great tips to boost your immunity this winter.


adapted slightly

Ingredients:


1 cup orange juice

1/2 a cantaloupe, cut up

1 cup strawberries

1 kiwi


Blend all of the ingredients together, and drink!


This smoothie is so good, we’ve been drinking them like crazy around here in an attempt to stay well. It seems to be working for me so far.


P.S. The glass in the picture is one of my latest thrifting finds – I got four of these for $2.00. Darryl says that we have “more than enough glassware now.” We’ll see.


Have a happy, healthy weekend!


Original article and pictures take i0.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий