пятница, 24 июня 2016 г.

The Best Food to Make When You Want a Break After Christmas

The Best Food to Make When You Want a Break After Christmas

We’ve worked and we’ve wrapped and we’ve traveled and we’ve prepared and we’ve baked and we’ve cleaned. We made all the fun treats and the special dishes and the favorite meals. If you’re anything like me, you’ve enjoyed a wonderful Christmas holiday and from now until January 2, you simply want to sit back and enjoy a break.


mug overflow (1)

Here’s what I want to do right now. I want to play all the new games we got for Christmas. I want to watch too many movies. I want to sit under a blanket and sip coffee. I want to relish the fact that my oldest is home from college and we are all together again for a few short days. I want to fully enjoy the fact that there are no Geometry lessons or English papers or school deadlines right now.


easy-nacho-plate

Take a Break After Christmas!


And as much as I love to cook, right now I do not want to cook. I most certainly do not want to clean my kitchen. These days are considered days of rest and I fully intend to find refreshment with my family right now.


Who else feels this way? Surely none of you are working on projects or cleaning or organizing while I talk smack with my family around a board game? Tell me you’re taking a break right now too!!!


Well, even though we certainly want to enjoy some downtime, it is a fact that we all still need to eat. So today, I’m posting 36 recipes that take just a few minutes to put together. Hooray for Simple Recipes! Hooray even bigger for Simple Meals, which takes all the brain work out of our menu planning, telling us what to make and what to buy, giving us permission to get out of the kitchen and enjoy our families!


36 Simple Recipes That Take Very Few Minutes to Make

36 Simple Recipes That Take Very Few Minutes to Make



Pick and choose from any of these great recipes. None of them require much effort. Making them with dirty very few dishes.


Enjoy your family and relish this time of rest!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It’s a Lilla Rose After-Christmas Sale!


10-50% off Everything!

Free shipping on orders of $40 or more!


Lilla Rose Sale2

And yes, this sale can be combined with the monthly special of a FREE mini Flexi clip with orders of $50 or more. Sale runs from Tuesday, December 26 at 7 AM PT (10 AM ET) to Wednesday, Dec. 27 at midnight PT.


Original article and pictures take heavenlyhomemakers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий