вторник, 20 декабря 2016 г.

Thump Your Thymus to Stimulate Your Immune System

Thump Your Thymus to Stimulate Your Immune System

Thump your thymus. Yep, you heard me right. Your thymus is a small gland located in front of your heart and behind your sternum. One of the functions of the thymus is to process and mature T cells, the immune system’s main warriors.


Thumping, or tapping, your thymus gland stimulates your immune system, giving it a boost. To find your thymus, locate your collar bone and position your finger on its end, near the hollow at the center of your neck.


Keeping your finger just to the left of your sternum, slide your finger down to the spot just below your second upper rib. This is the area where you will tap. Bunch your fingertips together, or just use the flat of your hand.



Thump in this area for 30 – 60 seconds at least twice, or better yet, three times a day. I have been doing this for many years now and it really works! If I am around someone who is sick, or if I feel a cold coming on, I thump my thymus more frequently. I can almost always ward off that cold.


Give it a try, and let me know how it’s working for you.


Other ways to give your immune system a boost:


Do you want an easy, inexpensive way to stimulate your immune system? Learn to thump your thymus gland; it's easy!!!

Original article and pictures take learningandyearning.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий