среда, 7 июня 2017 г.

Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Sandwich Bread. YES, it works!

Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Sandwich Bread. YES, it works!
stir and pour bread loaf 4

If you haven’t tried this Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Bread yet, I’m here to give you more reasons to make it.


First, you make it exactly like the title implies: You stir the ingredients together, then your pour them into a pan to bake. It is easier than making brownies from a box and it is HOMEMADE BREAD. It makes amazing bread without a mess, without kneading, and without blocking out a four-hour period of time. I am so amazed at this!


Second, it only costs about $1.00 – for 100% whole grain bread with totally pure ingredients. Third, it’s homemade bread, which is obviously delicious so you should need no other reasons to make this, but I’ll give you some anyway. Fourth, anyone can make it. Anyone. Even me, while I’m having a conversation with someone. I know!


Last weekend we had company. We all know I can’t talk and cook at the same time. I always have to either pick very easy meals to make for guests, or make most of the food ahead of time. Otherwise my talker and my thinker blow up all over the kitchen which results in burnt muffins, which doesn’t even matter because I have forgotten to put baking powder in them anyway.


But last weekend, I made this Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Bread while having a conversation with my guests that actually made sense. This is monumental.


I’m not sure which is more impressive about this bread recipe:


  • A three year old can make it.
  • Laura can make it while talking to guests in her kitchen.

Here, because you need to see this again (click here if this video doesn’t show up for you):



Not to take away from the three year old Cooking Guy, but you really must be impressed with this: Laura can make this bread at the very same time that she is telling a story to her out-of-town guests. You know this is a big deal.


Now, reason number 5 why you should make Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Bread and the actual reason I am writing this post:


This recipe makes a great Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread.


After I posted the recipe a couple weeks ago, many of you asked if it could be made into a bigger loaf for sandwiches. I decided to be nice and try it out. After all, I knew that if it didn’t work, I’d only be out about ten minutes of work time and I could use the results to make bread crumbs.


stir and pour bread loaf 5

It works, it works, it works! This recipe makes an amazing loaf of sandwich bread! You are going to love this!


stir and pour sandwich 3

Pssst!


Your interest in this recipe leads me to believe you like to keep things simple. Oh my stars, you and me both. The simpler the better! Though I don’t like to compromise on nutrition. (Another great thing about this bread recipe!)


728x90

To go with this bread, I invite you to join us in enjoying Simple Meals week after week. It saves us all time, money, and energy so we can enjoy nourishing, delicious meals without sacrificing time with family!


Now, back to the bread…


Some tips I’ve learned about varieties of Whole Wheat Stir-and-Pour Bread


  • You can pour it onto a cookie sheet to bake, which takes a very short time since it is all spread out. (Details here.)
  • You can pour it into two loaf pans to make small loaves. (Details here.)
  • Or, you can pour it all into one buttered loaf pan to make one large sandwich loaf. (Love this, love this, love this!! Details below.)

How to make the best Stir-and-Pour Sandwich Bread


  • Butter your loaf pan well before pouring in the bread mixture.
  • Bake it at 350° for 50-60 minutes.
  • Let it sit in the loaf pan for about 15 minutes after it comes out of the oven.
  • Remove it from the pan after 15 minutes.
  • Allow it to cool completely before slicing.

All of us love bread right out of the oven, right? I kept trying to slice this bread right away, which resulted in a very messy loaf. Delicious, but messy.


When I let it cool before slicing, this bread becomes magic. It slices like magic. It tastes even better (I’m not sure how). And then it works wonderfully for sandwiches.


stir and pour sandwich 12

As much as I love my old recipe for Honey Whole Wheat Bread, I will probably never make it again. Why would I, when the Stir-and-Pour Bread is just as delicious and forty times easier and faster? And it works better for sandwiches! Please try making this bread. I’ve said it before and I will say it again: this bread will change your life.


Easy Stir and Pour Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread

I originally posted this recipe here, and I encourage you to read through it for more specifics. But I will post the recipe again with the details of making it into one sandwich loaf. This is my way of saying: GO MAKE THIS BREAD! ALL OF YOU! ANYONE CAN DO THIS!


Tell me if you’ve made this recipe already! Love it?? Go get out your mixing bowls. Your life is about to change.


Don’t forget to check out Simple Meals. You are going to love this!


page_header

Original article and pictures take heavenlyhomemakers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий