среда, 22 ноября 2017 г.

Yes, I Love Essential Oils, But I Will Never Sell Them

Yes, I Love Essential Oils, But I Will Never Sell Them
Why I Will Never Sell Essential Oils

If you’ve been reading here in the last year or two, you know that I love me some essential oils. I slowly started dabbling with using them after rave reviews from people I trust.


While I think some of the claims about them you’ll read on the internet are way over-dramatized (i.e. “MY DOG WAS CURED OF CANCER BECAUSE OF OILS!!!”), I have fallen madly in love with a number of different oils and we use them on a very regular basis.


Here are three reasons I especially love essential oils:


1. I Love That They Last Seemingly Forever

Okay, so technically I have used up a few bottles of essential oils over the past two years, but because you only need a few drops (or less than that!), one bottle can last for months and months and months.

2. I Love That They Have Multiple Uses

I love that one bottle of essential oils can be used for dozens of different things. You can mix it with coconut oil and rub it on the bottom of your feet, you can diffuse it, you can put a few drops in your bath, you can make homemade cleaners with it, you can use it in homemade personal care products, and on and on it goes.

3. I Love That They Are So Inexpensive

Because they have multiple uses and because they seem to last just about forever, essential oils truly can be a very frugal alternative to paying for over-the-counter drugs or other herbal remedies.

Some of the bottles and brands can be quite pricey. But there are other kinds and brands on the market that are very reasonably priced.


Why I Will Never Sell Essential O


Why I Don’t Sell Essential Oils


With my self-proclaimed love of essential oils, so many people have been shocked to discover I have no interest in selling them. I have been strongly encouraged over and over again by various consultants of essential oil companies to sign up under them and sell oils.


But unless some major something or other swoops in and completely and drastically alters my life, I don’t foresee myself ever selling oils.


Why I Will Never Sell Essential Oils

There are a number of reasons why I don’t sell oils:


I don’t need to start another business. My life is plenty full without me signing up with a company and then having to mess with all the details involved with running that oil business.


I know that it’s been a great business for some of my friends, but most of them only do oils as their business — not oils plus writing and speaking and blogging. I may sometimes try to push too hard, but I do know my limits on this one.


I am not passionate enough about oils to sell them. I think that it’s fantastic that some of my friends are making an amazing income selling oils, but almost every single one of them who is, is intensely passionate about essential oils.


They love them fiercely. They love talking about them. They can’t not talk about them. I like essential oils, but not enough to live and breathe them as a business.


Why I Will Never Sell Essential Oils

I don’t think anyone should sign up to sell something just to make money. Unfortunately, one of the big reasons people have tried to get me to sign up to sell essential oils is so I can make “a lot of money”. I’ve had people tell me I am just throwing money away to not sell them.


I’ve had people even yell at me saying I was being ridiculous to not sell them because I could make so much money to give away. If you have a choice, I don’t think you should ever do something just to make money. Period.


If there’s not heart and passion behind it, there’s no fulfillment that comes from that. And it’s a very quick way to set yourself up for being miserable and exhausted.


Why I Will Never Sell Essential Oils

I love my friends too much — and wouldn’t want to hurt relationships. So here’s one of the big reasons I don’t sell essential oils: I have good friends who sell different brands. I’m not brand loyal and like multiple brands. So how would I ever be able to choose which brand to sign up under?


Regardless of what brand I signed up with and who I signed up under, I think it could potentially hurt relationships or cause awkwardness. Like I were playing favorites with people I love dearly. It’s not worth it for me to hurt relationships I hold dear just for the sake of earning an income.


I am not brand loyal. I mentioned it above, but it deserves it’s own paragraph. I could never choose which brand to sign up with, because I like some of the oils from some brands and other oils from other brands.


I like to be able to pick and choose my favorites from among the brands instead of feeling like I can only stick with one brand because that’s the brand I sell.



Would you like to try out essential oils and you’re wondering how to get started with them? Well, I’ve got GREAT news for you!

Through Monday only, you can download The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle at the low, low price of $29.97. That is 97% off the $1900+ value!

This bundle is filled with inspirational ebooks, e-courses, and free bonuses to help you feed your family better, get healthier, and feel more energetic.

Best of all, there are some fantastic resources on essential oils, including:

And yes, I am promoting a Healthy Living Bundle that I will make money off of if you click through my link and purchase. My ebook is a part of this bundle, so that’s one reason.

But I am not just promoting this bundle because I make money off of it… I really and truly believe it is an AMAZING collection of resources.

Even if you only download the e-courses on essential oils + grab the three free essential oils (just pay $6.95 shipping!), it is every bit worth the low, low price of $29.97!


Original article and pictures take moneysavingmom.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий