понедельник, 21 марта 2011 г.

DIY Bar Soap Gentle Enough For Babies

DIY Bar Soap Gentle Enough For Babies
DIY Bar Soap Gentle Enough for Babies @learningandyearning

I didn’t meet our only grandchild until she was 4 years old, and she didn’t officially become our grandchild until she was 10, so I haven’t had the pleasure of a grand-baby. But now we have a brand new great-nephew to fuss over, so I wanted to come up with a gentle soap just for him, for times when soap is needed.


Chamomile and Lavender Soap


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to pay my blogging expenses, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement and/or link to products mentioned on this blog. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


I’m sharing my recipe and step-by-step instructions for this gentle bath soap at Mommypotamus – head on over to learn how to make my Chamomile and Lavender Soap!


Resources for Soap Making:


Handmade Soap: Recipes for Crafting Soap at Home – a Country Living Book – my first book on soap making. It teaches you how and has great recipes. There are newer versions of it, but this is available practically for free on Amazon and it’s great!

Where to purchase Soap Making Supplies


DIY Organic Beauty Recipes eBook by Heather Dessinger, the Mommypotamus. Heather’s eBook is full of recipes for skin care, toothpaste, hair care and much more. She also has a section on soap-making.


Original article and pictures take learningandyearning.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий