пятница, 23 мая 2014 г.

Introducing “The Herbarium”

Introducing “The Herbarium”
Introducing The Herbarium

Your Virtual and Vibrant Collection of Herbal Resources


I’m pretty excited about the new virtual magazine, The Herbarium, from The Herbal Academy of New England. This site is not only gorgeous, but is an amazing collection of herbal resources.


The members only website will grow with new articles, podcasts, videos, media tools and of course monographs. A subscription covers an entire year of material, dished out each and every month. New content will be uploaded monthly!


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to pay my blogging expenses, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement and/or link to products mentioned on this blog. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


astragalus

I signed up last week, and I kinda’ feel like a kid in a candy store. I don’t know where to grab first! There’s the library with articles and videos (and even a place to shop). And the monograph section which pulls together traditional herbal wisdom, hands-on experience, and modern scientific research to present a multifaceted description of each herb.


Herbal Monograph

And I’m looking forward to using the forum where, as a newbie, I can ask advice and exchange information with other members. So much fun, so little time!


free eBook

I even received a free eBook: Cooking with the Seasons: Fall Edition, which regularly sells for $4.99. I can’t wait to try the recipe for Hazelnut Pie Crust!


Contributors to The Herbarium are experts in the field of herbalism. Many of them are instructors at The Herbal Academy of New England. All of them are passionate about the subject and it’s reflected in the articles and other resources.


To join The Herbarium, click here. Membership is just $49 per year. (I loved The Herbarium so much that I became an affiliate. I earn a small percentage of your sign up fee which helps to pay my blogging expenses. I sincerely appreciate it).


Let me know in the comments if you sign up. I’ll look for you in the forum!


The Herbarium: Your Virtual and Vibrant Collection of Herbal Resources

Original article and pictures take learningandyearning.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий