вторник, 17 ноября 2015 г.

Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick – 4 Ingredients!

Simple Crock Pot Chicken Soup with a Kick – 4 Ingredients!

It’s as if this soup knew we needed it in our lives. As if somehow, in the mysterious ways only known to soup, it recognized that many days of the week are busy, and our time in the kitchen is limited, but we still want a hearty meal as the sun goes down. Therefore, on the day we needed it most, this soup arrived, begging us to make it on a morning we are still half-asleep and thinking about the other items on our agenda for the day.


crock-pot-chicken-soup-with-a-kick

This soup! I don’t think I’ve ever made one that takes less effort or energy. I didn’t even thaw the chicken ahead of time. I had all four ingredients already in my home because I almost always have:


  • boneless chicken
  • salsa
  • chicken broth
  • cheese

I didn’t have to chop, stir, measure, or think. I put the ingredients into my crock pot, plugged it in (always recommended), turned it on, and walked away. Six hours later we sat down and ate soup.


If all of life was as easy as this soup, we would all turn into lazy, squishy people. Seeing as most days we are going-going-going, I don’t think we need to fear the squish. But this soup? It’s got our back at the end of a busy day, because it recognizes all we do and it’s here to say, “Dinner? No problem. I’m here for you. Sit down with your family. Eat. Enjoy.”


simple-crock-pot-chicken-soup-with-a-kick-the-best

What to serve with this Chicken Soup with a Kick:


  • Tossed salad
  • Fresh fruit

Consider adding to your bowl of Chicken Soup with a Kick:


  • Crushed tortilla chips
  • Sour Cream
  • Sliced Olives
  • Black Beans
  • Corn

This soup will work wonderfully to serve to guests. It is seriously delicious and need I remind you? You don’t have to thaw the chicken ahead of time. I mean, you can if you want. But why plan ahead when this soup doesn’t require it?


This recipe, for sure, will be one of my go-to recipes this fall and winter.


Hopefully you also saw the Simple Baked Salmon and Asparagus recipe I posted earlier this week. If you’re wondering if there’s some kind of theme going on – perhaps a conspiracy to force us put healthy meals on the table with very little effort – you are right on track. Meals that take just a few minutes to prepare. Healthy food ideas and guides that prevent us from spending hours in the kitchen. Plans to save our family time. Oh yes. This is definitely in the works.


728x90

Check it out! Cooking Guy (my friend’s son) is at it again. He’s four. He made this soup. See? I TOLD you it was simple!



If you’re going to buy Simple Meals (and you really, really should), you should click through the video to YouTube and buy it through Cooking Guys link. He deserves a little referral money, don’t you think?


Original article and pictures take heavenlyhomemakers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий