четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

Turkey BLT Salad with Dairy Free Ranch Dressing

Turkey BLT Salad with Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
Turkey BLT Salad with dairy-free ranch

I invited Lauren from Wicked Spatula to guest post here, because I want you to discover the wealth of creative recipes on her site! This week is Thanksgiving, which means turkey leftovers… so pull out this recipe on the 25th.


Hi! I’m Lauren, the author and owner behind the health conscious website Wicked Spatula. I write about all things centered around all-natural, gluten free + paleo recipes for everyday living as well as healthy living tips and tricks! I’m thrilled to be guest posting for Lauren today and hope you enjoy this Chopped Turkey BLT Salad. After all, I’m sure you’ll have some leftover turkey lying around later this week. Let’s get to it!


This Chopped Turkey BLT Salad is one of my favorite ways to use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas. I’ve even been known to roast a turkey breast just so I could make this salad and my favorite White Turkey Chili when I don’t have leftovers lying around. It’s that good!


Turkey BLT Salad with dairy-free ranch

The recipe may look simple but I assure you it’s packing the flavor! With smoky chopped bacon, sweet cherry tomatoes, and creamy avocado you just can’t go wrong. For the greens I like to use a butter lettuce blend but feel free to use whatever you have on hand or your favorite salad greens.


The dressing also adds a nice punch of flavor. We’re using my All-Purpose Ranch Seasoning along with some Paleo Mayo (storebought or homemade) to create a tangy paleo ranch dressing that’s not to be missed. I hope you enjoy!


lauren headshot
About Lauren at Wicked Spatula


Lauren is the food photographer, recipe developer, and author behind the healthy living website Wicked Spatula. With a focus on mindful and sustainable living she aspires to show her audience that healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring, complicated, or tasteless and that healthy living is all about getting in touch with yourself and your surroundings. Follow Lauren on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to enjoy her future recipes.


Original article and pictures take empoweredsustenance.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий