вторник, 31 января 2017 г.

Two essential oil blends I’ve fallen in love with (+ a new brand I’ve been trying out!)

Two essential oil blends I’ve fallen in love with (+ a new brand I’ve been trying out!)
Interested in essential oils but not sure which brand to try? Check out my completely honest review of Rocky Mountain Essential Oils!

As you’ve probably heard me mention many times in the past, I love using essential oils. I love using them for cleaning, for diffusing, for helping me feel more calm, to help me feel more energetic, for aches and pains, and for warding off sickness.


I don’t sell them and I’m not brand loyal, because I like various oils from different brands. I like to be able to pick and choose my favorites from among many brands — because there are so many great brands out there!


When Rocky Mountain Oils contacted me about trying out some of their essential oils, I was super excited to try out a new brand of oils — especially one that I had already heard great things about. For the past few months, we’ve been trying out a number of different oils from them and I have to say that I’ve been super impressed with this company and feel like I can wholeheartedly endorse them.


Rocky Mountain Oils

Tip: Do you struggle with anxiety? Try mixing a few drops of each of these oils with a little coconut oil and rubbing them on the bottom of your feet at night. I love this blend of oils!


Three reasons I love Rocky Mountain Oils:


1. They Offer High-Quality Oils


Rocky Mountain Oils, founded in 2004, is a leading non-MLM purveyor of 100% pure, natural and authentic essential oils, expertly crafted blends and nutritional products.


Their mission is to improve the quality of life for each customer by delivering only the best premium essential oils and proprietary blends on the market, which is rooted in their S.A.A.F.E. Promise. All of their oils are 100% pure, are tested for purity and potency by a third party lab, and are free of synthetics and fillers.


Rocky Mountain Essential Oils

2. They Have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


Rocky Mountain Oils also offers a 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction of Quality. They give you 90 days to use a product, and you can receive a full refund if you’re not 100% satisfied — even if the bottle has been opened or used. I love that! I’ve also been very impressed with their customer service.


3. They Offer Great Prices


Since they are a direct-to-consumer company, they are able to provide pure essential oils and supplements at a value-rich price. There are zero start-up fees or minimum purchases, and their pricing averages 50% less than that of many other essential oil companies. They also offer free shipping on all orders!


Rocky Mountain Oils

My Top 2 Favorite Oils So Far:


  • Immune Strength – This blend supports a healthy Immune System. The spicy scent is so great for the diffuser. In fact, we loved how it smelled so much that we went through a whole bottle in just a few weeks.
  • Tummy Rub – This is a blend of popular oils used to assist the digestive system. Oh my goodness! This stuff WORKS! Both Jesse and I have used it multiple times over the past month when our stomach has felt queasy or upset. And every time, within 15 minutes of rubbing it on our stomachs, we felt worlds better.

Some of their other bestselling essential oil blends include:


  • Purify – An amazing synergy that helps neutralize bad odor. Can be diffused to keep the home smelling fresh, or added to homemade cleaning products.
  • Feminine Aid – Their popular blend used to assist in hormone regulation. Oils in this synergy have properties that support the endocrine system. Can be used by both male and females!
  • Lavender (Hungary) – Lavender is regarded as one of the top 10 oils anyone should have. Hungarian Lavender has a sweeter scent that customers prefer over the Bulgarian Lavender, which has an herbaceous scent.
  • Sacred Frankincense – Sourced from Oman, this variety of Frankincense is a must have for customers looking to get the best quality of Frankincense available on the market.

(This post is underwritten by Rocky Mountain Oils. Read our disclosure policy here.)


Original article and pictures take moneysavingmom.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий